I’ve been teaching marketing at the college level since Fall 2016 after a 20 year marketing and and administration career. I’m passionate about learning, technology, and communications.
- Contract marketing faculty at George Brown College and Centennial College
- My goal is to help build “expert learners” (ref. UDL) who are motivated, resourceful, & goal-directed.
- In turn, I help build career ready graduates who raise their hands high, who translate info into action, & who’s achievements impact results.
- Advocate and practitioner of 21st learning practices
- Universal Design for Learning (UDL) and Accessibility
- Technology enhanced learning where appropriate and meaningful
- May to June 2018
- Participating in Ontario Extend West program
- April 2018
- Recently spoke at UDL-IRN’s International UDL Summit
- Presented “UDL and a Bag a Chips” as part of the End of Average Talks